the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Badger Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Gelding :: Equine :: 15'2hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow

Oh, surely not. Surely Helovia isn't getting another special visit from a crusty creature from the pits of hell itself?

But of course we are.

My first foray into the Green Labyrinth had, of course, been food-orientated. The lovely greenery glimmered like a great big neon sign beckoning me to its tasty depths, and in my hunger to gobble as much lush foliage down as possible, I had become hopelessly lost. As proven by my inability to find my way home to my humans, I had the sense of direction of a drunken noodle. I don't panic just yet, though. There's plenty to eat here, which is all I'm concerned about.

That's when I hear the dulcet tones of a fight, and my heart sinks. My burnt side throbs with the memory of last time I stuck my big nose into a God battle, and I am most certainly tempted to turn tail and run like hell in the opposite direction. But I don't. First I stand stock still, my ears rammed forwards, my head held high; then, finally, I grow a pair of balls (not literally, unfortunately) and head towards the fight. My people need me, as I'm one of very few horses that will offer to heal rather than fight. Plus, if we survive, I might be able to follow someone out of this maze of a place - perhaps my intentions aren't entirely altruistic, then.

I follow my ears towards the sound of chaos, and my eyes quickly zone in on a giant wolf. Like the bear, it is a vicious-looking bastard that Helovians are already piling in on; my ears invert and slam backwards, and I release a snort of fear. Wolves terrify me - and, what's worse, they hunt in packs. This one has several little shadow-puppies next to him, and I give them a wide berth. Head thrown up and tail arched, I scuttle forwards, feeling my herbs press comfortingly against my face from their position tucked in my halter. This place is rich in foliage and I soon see herbs that I can add to my considerable collection, and I begin to collect them just like I did last time. Healing Ashamin's burn filled me with all of the warm fuzzies, and I'm keen to repeat that sensation. "If you have ouchies, come to me!" I bellow into the fray, my voice imbued with false cheer. Raise that morale, Badger!

b  a  d  g  e  r

TEAM MOON (although he isn't fighting)

Badger collects herbs, and asks people with wounds to come to him for healing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Badger - 09-02-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM