the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real

He heard the commotion wondering through Helovia yet again, But this place felt weird and different. It felt as if the Magic is overbearing and trying to take over the inhabitants of the land. He walked forward to lift his heavily crowned head to the goddess that was speaking to the others. He watched in the shadows hanging back like a ghost waiting for something in the after life. His gray eyes looked over each of the horses standing there, some looked very different and others were the normal. He watched two equines being thrown by the furry of the goddess, they must have really pissed that powerful woman off.. Dont they know any better than to piss off a woman. He shook his head as he watched something grow..
-It grew from the Shadows-
-Its snares were like nothing ever heard before-
-It was a magic Ill beast creeping up and growing from the shadow-

Nox started to step out the shadows watching the creature fester in anger with the goddess, and the goddess did not give in. She showed the strength of a war general as she stood proudly standing up for her land. Then he saw it..
-Acid filled jaws leaking on the green lush ground underneath it-
Its paws flying in the air to attack
-Then the Madness began-

Many familiar faces were coming from the shadows attacking the beast, and others came from the air. His eyes watched standing next to a Healer that was saying come to him if they got hurt. Then he say a little white Filly running to attack with bamboo at the wolfs paws. No he could not let her get hurt. She started to cough and boils burst on her legs as she is then trying to avoid the wolf. He darts out into the scene and up to the little white Hybrid trying to pushing her out of the way of any harm she might receive, but he was careful of where he placed his own body.   ."Go On to safety! you shouldn't be out here with that cough and your sores.... GO! " He used his body to try and push her a good ways out of the way and into the safety of the edge of the fighting. As he watched what had to have been someone that knew her dive down to the beast. Then he came back with vengeance, His heavily crowned skull was tucked to his chest as he lunged under the wolf his sharp horns would hopefully pierce through layers of muscle and skin to get hooked within the wolf. If they did get hooked he would pull his horns back as hard as he could trying to rip open its body and tear into the inner organs exposing them to the outside air.

Image Credits!

TEAM GODDESS

Nox sees everything and does not get involved until @Erthë starts to cough and he is worried for the small filly. So he dives in pushing her fully out of the way to safety as he watched @Shadow fly from above. Once Erthë is out of the way he aims for the soft underbelly trying to dig his horns into its stomach and rip the flesh and muscle open. If successful his horns would go into the wolves body and tear back as he sits back on his haunches.

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Mortuus Nox - 09-02-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM