SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Justice without force is powerless
Force without justice is tyrannical.
- Blaise Pascal

She felt her herd grow around her, a family like she had always wanted. Certainly her loneliness was more cured than it had been when she rode the winds of the wild, and yet she still felt so adrift, her heart a buoy bobbing up and down on the seas...waiting.

He came in a swath of flame, as he always did. The brightness and the expectation of heat drew her eye to him, and there she quietly gasped despite herself. She hadn't looked at him in a while, couldn't ask herself too and maintain the distance she had been diligently keeping. Already his presence had her pulse racing, her head spinning. Fuck she growled to herself, tearing her gaze away, the blue of it inevitably falling back on Mesec - not helpful.

The Moon flexed her prowess as dissenters and chaos fell around them all. Ampere steeled herself for a fight, muscles taut beneath the shawl of blue and black, jaw line tense with anticipation, while her stare continued to jab forward towards the mother and son of the night. This was not a time to be ruminating on the choices of her heart, and yet they consumed her, drowning her until the wolf was upon and them and oh shit a giant fucking wolf!

Feathers flared with excitement and alarm. Ampere's head lifted, but she stayed rooted, heart racing as she stood in place unsure of who to side with. She did not loathe the Moon nearly as much as some others here, though her murders seemed senseless to Ampere, she found a certain freedom in death and was not as affected by it given her violent career. That the Moon had used Gaucho as her puppet however struck a more personal cord with the blue Mother of Companions. At the thought of him her gaze swept back towards him, wondering if he would fight against the Moon in this prime opportunity of vengeance. Then though, there was Mesec, and that was his mother for god's sake and even if she knew he had his own trials with her, his show of support was obvious and she knew he would not turn upon her now. Still, hadn't the things Isopia said in the Falls made sense? Ampere was not against going up against a god so long as it was just, but what did she know of this wolf and his lands, his people? Was he really the cancer, or was the moon?

The world did not wait for her to choose though, and in a matter of seconds war erupted all around her. Amid it all, Ampere saw one thing that she was certain of - a companion fighting. Her teeth slammed shut with a hard click and her hooves ground against the topsoil as haunches bunched and wings flared. "NO!" she shouted @Ktulu as the bear she was clearly bonded to (or seemed to be given proximity) dashed off to enter the fray. Desperately hoping to avoid the same fate of that owl she saw after the last battle Ampere flung herself after the bear, and in her wake blue sparks danced into life, becoming their own form of a bear that set after Ktulu for retribution while Ampere's body hoped to make it in time to shield Eytan from the wolf.

A M P E R E

aeolle.deviantart.com

Ktulu attacked by her spark magic while Ampere herself tried to block Eytan. Mesec & Gaucho mentioned!
Team don't fight with companions???

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Ampere - 09-02-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM