the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Kratos Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 6yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Dingo

Lazarus has got no dirt on me
and I'll rise to every occassion

I'm met with responses almost immediately. The first doesn't come from the tri-colored hybrid I'd directed my words to, but a lady of ivory and rosen hues. Her words are wise, and I find myself in agreement to them. Though I wish to see little more than for a God to fall dead at my feet, I am not so foolish as to think such a feat is easy, if not near impossible. A mortal is all that I am, nothing more and nothing less, a fact I've come to accept long ago.

My intentions were simple enough, to give her a proper answer to all that she asked and explain myself, but I'm cut off just as I begin. This one is colored similarly to myself, wrapped in a coat of midnight with faint markings that crept down her front legs. The corners of my lips curl ever so slightly upward at her remark. "No God is a God of mine," I say, "But I must agree in that you've done us all a favor."

There is no time to speak further, as it was the Goddess herself speaking to me next. My ears flatten and press against my neck, but before I could even begin to process what the violet mare had said, I found myself being suddenly hurled backwards. Before I knew it, I was hitting the hard ground with an audible thud!, followed by a sickening snap!. Gritting my teeth together, I hissed in a deep breath, which only seemed to do little more than cause a sharp pain to shoot throughout my being.

That damned bitch had broken a rib, possibly two; all I knew was that it fucking hurt.

With as deep a breath as I could muster, I pulled myself to my feet just as complete chaos ensued. The arrival of the wolf God was like a mental knot of annoyance, just as that incessant screaming of some idiot was in the background. In truth, I wanted both deities dead, but my sights were set on the violet Goddess. Luckily, it didn't seem I was alone in my quick hatred of the Lady Moon.

Slower now I was with short, sharp breaths, but nonetheless I charged forward, movement more sluggish than it should have been, intending to come around to the Goddess' left side. Lowering my head, I rushed towards her, horns positioned to be used like a battering ram to crash right into her lithe side.

"Talking talk here."

[TEAM SCREW YOU GODS. Admins have permission to have their way with Kratos so long as he isn't killed plz :D

A couple of ribs are broken due to being thrown by Moony. With a bit of a struggle he gets up, then intends to charge at her and use his horns like a battering ram into her left side.

Mentions: HOTARU, SIALIA, TIMOTHY, MOONY]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Kratos - 09-03-2015, 08:20 PM