the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Crystarius Posts: 13
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
armor laced with blood shall reclaim his name

Standing near the outskirts of this particular location and keeping quiet had been perhaps my best move yet. Several had gained the Goddess's ire. One lost her entire tail before being cast away to maker only knows where. Another, was launched backwards nearly twenty feet. Then a third was thrown away, cast in the same direction as the first. A hearty chuckle bubbles within my chest and a smirk plays at the corners of my lips. It is short lived, however. Soon, the shit hits the fan - again. This time, it wasn't massive bear but a massive wolf. Despite how large the creature is; he still isn't quite as large as myself (and I'm not the tallest one here, not by far). The odds appear to be more in our favor than they had with the bear. Yet the bear had fallen. It feels strange to hope, but it's the only thing pulling me through.

I practically salivate for the battle to start. Not because it's the only thing familiar to me but rather, the adrenaline involved has shown to be a worthy distraction for the early withdrawal symptoms for the addiction. It wouldn't be long, though, before even that didn't work anymore. Within seconds of the beginning of the battle, there is a clear division in those fighting. The previous battle, most had attacked the bear with only a few stragglers. This time, several of the natives charged the Goddess, attacking her for crimes she apparently committed in the past.

That is when I see him. The colt from the last battle that ejaculated in the middle of the fight. He's charging a rather unique looking mare, one of the first to charge at the wolf. Standing where I am, the likelihood of me being able to intercept his attack is slim. Especially considering how delayed my reaction has been. My red eyes have simply been watching everything unfold before me. The wolf is fairly covered by now, so I watch. Planning my action. A large stallion moves to attack the colt, a drive-by spearing if he's successful, then joins the crowd attacking the wolf. I loop around the outside of the thick of the battle, attempting to avoid the bursts of magic, then focus in on the colt.

I charge towards him, @Öde, with all the speed I can muster. First, I attempt to throw my bulk into him - to slam my powerful chest into his right hip. Then I pivot so that I'm parallel to him with my head angled away from him. Shifting my weight onto my front hooves, I send a powerful kick towards his right front leg. I aim higher up, hoping to hit either the upper part of his leg or just behind it on his side.

Let's go, kid.

CRYSTARIUS
image credit

TEAM GODDESS
Stands back and watches for a bit before making his move. Notices Öde moving to attack Nuray, and Tembovu attempting to attack Öde. Charges towards them, giving the battle breathing room by circling around. Attempts to slam his chest into Öde's right hip, then pivots and kicks with his rear legs at Öde's front right leg.

Tagging is preferred

Permission for all except death and/or dismemberment
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Tatiana - 09-04-2015, 12:27 AM