the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
With fire to keep us warm, and tools we made from rocks and bones

Gaucho stared lifelessly back at Archibald. He had had enough of the draft's seething stares for a lifetime. Either he needed to settle his score with Gaucho, or he needed to drop it. Frankly, Gaucho didn't care which he chose, so long as it fucking ended.

Still, Gaucho couldn't bring his gaze to find Ampere's. He had settled into a comfortable numbness since the last time he saw her - when she collapsed (at his own doing) into the sand at his hooves. He had been overcome with a tide of love for her then, and in it he had drowned. He had allowed himself to sink away from the light, into the cold numbing darkness. She had made it clear on more than one occasion, that he was not what she wanted. Yet uncharacteristically, he had gone back to her. Allowed his flame to burn brightly for her, time and time again.

But no more. For once, the Wildfire couldn't take the heat.

As magic erupted around him - much of it aimed at the Goddess, Gaucho snarled with disapproval. He had as much reason to want to seek revenge as the rest of them, and yet he knew where his priorities lay. Not for the first time Archibald proved that he wasn't the leader he claimed to be - he continued to place his emotions and personal vendettas above the safety of those around him. As his magic ricocheted outwards Gaucho turned away, mumbling something under his breath. The Goddess was a threat to be sure, but she could wait. Gaucho wasn't about to let his assembled herd, nor those around him, fall victim to the Wolf-God because he was too selfish or stupid to ignore the more immediate threat. 

But Archibald apparently wasn't the only one with unprioritized motives. Ophelia too seemed more intent on the Goddess - and even Aithniel cast an orb of fire in her direction (though sent another towards the wolf). Gaucho snorted, nodding approvingly. 

Fire bloomed from Gaucho. Three firey-wolves bleed from his antlers even as his wings beat an arc of fire outwards, all aimed at the wolf and its shadowy companions. 

Gaucho is team kill the wolf (aka get your priorities straight).  Throws lots of fire at the wolf. 

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Tatiana - 09-04-2015, 12:27 AM