the Rift

[PRIVATE] In The Midnight Hour

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah
Ming Yue
Showing our pale light in the moonlight.
The handsome brute appeared to be in a different world to the one where they both stood, his pools seemingly giving away the fact that his head was just somewhere else. This did not necessarily trouble the azurine fae, as she understood that creatures were often tormented by their own thoughts, and this was no different. And in the midnight hour it was hard to concentrate for her, particularly as she wished to scan the moon and take it in in all its beautifully dim glory.

Her utterance of the powers of two gods seemed to fall on deaf ears. She earned no reply from Thranduil. With a shake of her pretty cranium she left that lin of conversation as once again he seemed unaware of it. She smiled softly, wondering what it was that had him so hooked. But she did get one reaction from him at the mention of power. She captured a glimpse of his empty pools looking at her, and then he suddenly snorts back. Ming Yue simply tilted her skull to the sound, and smiled once more. What could she say?

The silence was deafening and even underneath the dark heavens Ming could still feel the heat ebbing at her. She silently wished that they were in someplace cooler, but again she murmured nothing to the golden stag.

And then her question was answered with words.

"Alright."

Thranduil then lay himself into the grass, his handsome frame fitting itself into a position of comfort in the soft and long grass that still lapped at her own bodice. She could feel his warmth against her, his weight resting against her own. It was comforting. Two horned creatures together in this beautiful place, Ming Yue felt herself smiling inside. The tranquility of this place was met with their own, and the queen sighed sweetly and contentedly. She then decided to spark up a small conversation, curious to find out who she was sharing this beautiful night with,
"This is nice..." Hesitant, she spoke softly and quiet in order not to be disturbing, her orange pools rested on his neck as she spoke, "I hope you don't think me rude to ask, Thranduil. I wish to ask you where you come from," her mind turned back to where she was gaining sanctuary, "I'm not from anywhere, at least, not anymore. I was granted sanctuary in the Aurora Basin until I am fit to decide what I wish to do with my life here." With a little murmur to herself, she waited in the comforting silence for any reply from the brute who lay beside her...

" . "
image credits

@Thranduil

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
In The Midnight Hour - by Ming Yue - 09-02-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Thranduil - 09-03-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Ming Yue - 09-04-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Thranduil - 09-05-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Ming Yue - 09-17-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Thranduil - 10-04-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Ming Yue - 10-10-2015, 05:06 PM