the Rift

[PRIVATE] In The Midnight Hour

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah
Ming Yue
Showing our pale light in the moonlight.
She sighed with breath so cool and calm, her azurine bodice reflecting in the moonlight that almost gave the fae a beautifully eerie glow. Ming Yue was comforted by the stag, as his golden crown appeared to be drifting away into deep sleep. But she continued, not wanting this moment to cease as right now she had no friends. The Rift creature was still alone in these lands, and Helovia was not going to be kind to her socially even if it was kind to her in other ways.

It was in the moment that she mentioned her new homeland, the Aurora Basin, that Thranduil began to up and leave. With exasperation and pure confusion smothering her pools, Ming Yue gasped and let out a reply,
"Wait..." Ming's eyes began to soften and grow sad, much like her heart was. Even the most emotionless of creatures would feel rejected at these circumstances, and the fae was not going to let the golden brute leave without having some of explanation. It felt, however, that her protests were going to be no more helpful at this point, "What did I say to cause offence, Thranduil?"

In her own little world she then looked back up at the moon with a pulsing wonder within her. Why was he going to leave? Her words continued to fall on him with a deep voice in a soft tone, "I hope I haven't offended, sir. I really don't. If you have any issues with the Basin then I am sure that I will have no part in them, I was welcomed by Deimos but a day ago. And right now I do not feel any part of me belonging there..." With one last tinge of pain the azurine spoke once more, "If you must leave, I cannot stop you. I just wouldn't like you to..." And with that, remained lying in the warm grass, Ming Yue waited. The moon glowed spectacularly on her glass horns that reflected words of confusion and hurt into her orbs. What had she done?

[OOC: I'm so sorry to take so long :c]

" . "
image credits
@Thranduil

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
In The Midnight Hour - by Ming Yue - 09-02-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Thranduil - 09-03-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Ming Yue - 09-04-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Thranduil - 09-05-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Ming Yue - 09-17-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Thranduil - 10-04-2015, 03:44 PM