the Rift

[PRIVATE] boil and bubble

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
@Crystarius

If you want you could have Crystybutt walk into Vol, to see if that has any effect? But that may infect you with boils so only if you're okay with that! ^^

I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT'LL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M A STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW

Fucking boils. They irritate him like the world's worst midge bite, leaving the giant with bared teeth and pinned ears. The bruise from his fight with the bear has all but faded, so his only memento of the battle is these damned boils - not the prize he wanted to take away from such a glorious fight. Perhaps this is the bear's way of getting revenge from beyond the grave, punishing those who felled him.

He returns to the Falls often, because since discovering them he has decided he rather likes them. In his mind, he owns them, as he has rubbed his bulk on numerous trees and spilled his scent across several patches of parched red land. The crimson waterfalls mimic his bloodied soul, and he loves them. In addition, he can't help but think the cure to his boil-related ills lie in this land. This is where he caught the bastard things, after all - surely this will be where he finds the antidote to their poison.

But he has already tried everything he can think of. He ate the foliage, rubbed the trees, ate the bear hair, even bathed in the damned Falls, and nothing works. Is he doomed to keep this disease forever? Irritably, the beast rips up chunks of grass from the ground, moonlight beating down on his powerful back as he grazes. Maybe a brainwave will come to him whilst he eats. His dragon dances in the skies high above, breathing icy blasts of frost into the air and dancing around his own creations. Pinning his wings, he swoops; another blast of breath freezes a bright red tree branch, and it falls to the ground with a thud. The red plays with his icy toy, digging his claws into the frigid husk and lapping at the water that dribbles from it. ""

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
boil and bubble - by Volterra - 09-03-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: boil and bubble - by Crystarius - 09-04-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: boil and bubble - by Random Event - 09-04-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: boil and bubble - by Volterra - 09-09-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: boil and bubble - by Crystarius - 09-25-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: boil and bubble - by Volterra - 10-03-2015, 09:21 AM