the Rift

[PRIVATE] boil and bubble

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT'LL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M A STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW

A grunt comes from the behemoth as something nudges against his hip, and he swings around with pinned ears, ready to attack - but his would-be assailant is quick to apologize, and the mammoth colt allows himself to relax with a huff of cool air from his nostrils. "Mind your step," comes his slightly abrupt rumble, but his voice lacks any real venom. The boils have sapped his usual attitude, not to mention a healthy dose of his arrogance. It is difficult to swagger around like a thick-set badass when he feels like a hideous spotty teenager.

He runs his crimson gaze lazily across the other stallion, recognising him as one of the Rift-spawned creatures from the bear fight. Volterra had noticed this man's distinctive appearance in particular, as it isn't every day he sees somebody with crystals growing out of them, and vivid red veins standing stark against their skin. Naturally Volterra's eyes linger on the crystals, wondering if it hurts to have them growing from your flesh like other horses would sport horns or wings. How did they get there? "You are one of those from the Rift, aren't you?" he questions. He is surprised that one has remained - he had assumed they had all been sucked back through to whence they came. Looks like Helovia now has an added bundle of mutants to add to its population.

His dragon, bored with the rapidly melting frozen twig, springs onto his bonded's scarred hindquarters and peers around his neck at the crystalized stallion. "Pretty," remarks the red, who finds the crystals rather attractive, given that they match the hue of his glistening ruby scales. Volterra supposes they are beautiful, in their own way, but they also exude a deadly threat - a bit like Vérzés. "How is Helovia treating you?" It's only now that the colt's attention has drifted from the crystals that he notices the way the older stallion is damn near trembling, sweating like he has just run a marathon. Idly, the beast wonders why.

image credits

@Crystarius

I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE HIM ahhh it's exactly what I thought of when I made his design!

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
boil and bubble - by Volterra - 09-03-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: boil and bubble - by Crystarius - 09-04-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: boil and bubble - by Random Event - 09-04-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: boil and bubble - by Volterra - 09-09-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: boil and bubble - by Crystarius - 09-25-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: boil and bubble - by Volterra - 10-03-2015, 09:21 AM