the Rift

[OPEN] Was this the right way? [Joining]

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

So the mare I had met in what I later found out was the Threshold had been of no real help. Well, other than giving me a direction to go. So instead Dae and I wandered for a while. Okay a while is an understatement. We wandered until BirdSong arrived. It's only then that I decide that it's probably the best for us to find somewhere to call home. I grow tired of watching over our backs for any sign on danger. I am grateful however that it seems I was not followed. I miss my twin brother terribly, but I am sure he is fine. One of those, twin things I guess. Without having to have powers I just knew he was okay. Or well, alive at least.

So anyway, today finds us trudging slightly north. I've been heading west for so long I don't know how far into Helovia I have gone. I hope I will end up near a herd here soon.... Oh what's this? My hoof kicks into a bit of glass. I stop, startled by the sound it made.
Dae makes a noise, her emotions and mine running wild with fear and curiosity.

The young fawn steps forward from my side, her own little hooves making soft sounds against the broken glass. I wonder if this might be the outskirts of a herd. Hello? Is anyone out there? I call out, hoping it wouldn't attract the wrong attention. I am powerless here, unlike back home... Not to mention there is little Dae to think about. If someone causes trouble, you run. I'll find you... I can't let you get hurt. Her emotions protest, but I know she will listen. She knows how much she means to me in this strange place.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Calypso - 09-04-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Mauja - 09-19-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Mauja - 10-16-2015, 04:08 PM