the Rift

[OPEN] Was this the right way? [Joining]

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

“Hello, I am Tembovu,” I nearly jump out of my skin at the voice of another. I had been looking down at Dae at the time and not listening for anyone to come to us. My antlered head jerks around and my turquoise eye widen as they settle on the knight. He... Was huge. At least a good three hands taller than me if not more. Hesitantly I take a step back as he comes forward and drops his head down to speak to Dae. I debate between stepping between him and her, and fleeing. It's only his calm voice that keeps me from running off. “Why hello there, little one. Who might you be?” Dae looks at him with a simple tilt of her head.

I wait until he lifts his head and speaks to me again before I finally, my voice trembling. M-my name is Calypso, and this is Daenerys. We're new to Helovia... And need a place to stay... My eyes look to Dae, full of concern. It was for her, for her safety that I was seeking shelter. I shift nervously, just because of his size. It was big males like him.... No... No no no. This is not home. This is a new start. I gaze around, trying to hide my nervousness. I needed to get in here. I needed a safe place to stay. Something about this place already screamed that I was home... I just needed someone to tell me I could...

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Tembovu
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Calypso - 09-04-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Mauja - 09-19-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Calypso - 09-27-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Mauja - 10-16-2015, 04:08 PM