the Rift

[OPEN] Was this the right way? [Joining]

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

“Rest easy, Calypso. You’ve come to the World’s Edge, and I believe we’d be happy to offer you a new home,” I sigh with relief. Finally, a home. The first real place to belong since my home had been so cruelly taken away. I am only hopeful that my twin will see reason before getting harmed and come looking for me. “You too, Daenerys,” I smiled warmly at his words to the little one who clung to my side. Thank you. That mean more to me than I think you will ever realize. I wasn't going to tell him the details. He may now be a herd mate, but I barely know him. Maybe in time.... Dae bleats softly, hearing her name but I can tell from her emotions she does not fully understand. We are safe, we are home. I tell her with my thoughts. She steps forward, wanting to bound off but not wanting to leave me.

It's the stallion's voice that brings me back out of my thought. “Is there a reason you sought out the Edge, Calypso? Are you running from something?” I sigh softly. Well, I might as well spill some of it... Just in case. I am not running from something.... As much as several someone's.... It's a long story that goes back before I and Dae arrived in Helovia. I stop. I will go on if I need to but I really don't want to admit i'm a princess to someone I just met. Someone who smelled of these lands approached me when I first arrived... I believe she said her name was Alysanne... Something must of drawn her away as we did not get to talk long. I just hoped that maybe this was her home and that it could be mine too. Hopefully that will be enough. If not, I will say more.... But I really don't want to.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

(Neo feel free to jump back in when you have time <3)
Image Credit

@Tembovu
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Calypso - 09-04-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Mauja - 09-19-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Calypso - 10-05-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Mauja - 10-16-2015, 04:08 PM