the Rift

[OPEN] Was this the right way? [Joining]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
He looks at her closely as she thanks him. “I know the meaning of a home better than most, Calypso,” he says, voice strangely quiet, “But you are quite welcome,” he says simply. He turns, leading the eager doe and gracious unicorn into the Edge. Luckily they walk through a place that he had mostly cleaned of glass. He smiles to himself with satisfaction. Not long ago, this area would have been covered in razor-sharp shards. But no longer.

His ears turn towards her as they walk and she answers his question. Though his curiosity (and need to protect the fawn) is piqued, the way she stops her explanation so abruptly does not invite further questioning. So the great stallion does not pry into her past. The Edge is a place of futures. So that is what they will focus on.

He was surprised that Alysanne, the good doctor, had not been able to lead the duo home from the Threshold. “Alysanne is one of our Moon Doctors. Perhaps she was called away for healing. There has been much need of that since Helovia’s boarders have been expanding,” he says by way of explanation and conversation. They pass through the blooming trees of Birdsong. The air is pleasant, the mist billowing in the breeze.

He pauses as they break through the trees. Glancing uncertainly around, his deep blue gaze comes to rest on Calypso. “Welcome to the Edge, Calypso. I can take you to our token cliffs, if you’d like? Or point you in the direction of our healers, spies, seers, or warriors? If you are interested in crafting, I’m the one you’d seek out,” he pauses, realizing he is inundating the mare with choices. She was already nervous. He sighs at himself, “Of course you may just rest in the safety of our lands for the time being. It is entirely up to you,” he smiles, deep voice soothing and rolling in the pleasantness of the day.
Image|Table

ooc| I wasn't sure if I should post or not... And I had muse for a short post... so i did XD

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Calypso - 09-04-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Mauja - 09-19-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Tembovu - 10-06-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Was this the right way? [Joining] - by Mauja - 10-16-2015, 04:08 PM