the Rift

Come what may [open]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
The elephant had found that he utterly enjoyed wandering the Threshold- even if he spent more time searching for newcomers than he did offering residence at the Edge. But he liked finding the outsiders, he liked setting them at ease- if he could, and he liked offering an opportunity for a home. Perhaps it was him attempting to atone for a lifetime of destruction. Or perhaps he was simply relieved to be building something that would (hopefully) last.

Whatever the reason, the behemoth arrived upon three pegai. Pegai mares, at that. He could not help the pleasant surprise that crossed his broad, inked face. He knew pegai resided in Helovia, though he had only met a handful thus far. And one had been that sadistic colt… He let those thoughts trail off for he did not want to be in a foul mood while meeting these lovely winged creatures.

Two were petite, so much smaller than himself (though most were), a fiery chestnut mare with an intriguing face and a lovely chestnut paint with delicate eyes. However one mare was quite large in height, stature, and pregnancy. Could a pregnant pegasus fly? Should she fly? These concerned thoughts echoed in his face as his deep blue gaze rested on the splashed roan. Then she addressed the attractive bay pegasus- Megaera- and revealed it was she who was seeking a home in Helovia.

He chuckled warmly as she introduced herself, for indeed the volume of her voice matched her namesake. He opened his mouth to introduce himself, but cut himself off as Whisper addressed the painted woman- Nasreen- answering some question that was asked before he arrived. Finding someone? He glances towards the sky, eyes matching the hue of the medium he briefly searched.

He shrugged to himself, for an earthbound elephant was of no use finding a sky borne equine, and returned his attention to the gathering around him. “Hello, I am Tembovu of the World’s Edge,” his deep voice rumbled in such contrast to the whispers of Whisper. “I sincerely hope my lack of wings does not make me an intruder in this welcoming,” he grinned lopsidedly, tone implying the jest beneath his words.

“I had thought one with my size would be earthbound, with or without wings. Though you give me hope, Whisper,” he winked good-naturedly at her, chuckling once more. Movement of her barrel caught his eye as the foal within her shifted and again concern flickered across his face, for the stud strongly felt that mothers-to-be should be safe in a herd, well rested, and looked after. (This, most definitely, was due to his fondness for foals and history of losing them.)

“I am not sure who it is that you are looking for, Nasreen,” he glances at the pretty paint mare before addressing the striking draft lady once more, “But I think, Whisper -with you being so far along with foal- that you should find a herd to reside in. I’m certain both Megaera and Nasreen would be happy to offer you residence in each of their lands,” he nods his large horn towards each of the ladies, “While I am equally as happy to offer you residence in my own.” While a slight smile still played around his large muzzle, his concern for the pregnant woman was still plain on his face.
Image|Table

ooc| I hope you don't mind Bovu crashing the peggy party! @Whisper @Megaera @Nasreen

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-04-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Megaera - 09-04-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Nasreen - 09-04-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-05-2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Tembovu - 09-07-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-08-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Tembovu - 09-11-2015, 03:39 AM