the Rift

Come what may [open]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Tembovu nodded as she spoke- rightfully proudly- of her ability to fly. For it would be difficult, given the mass of draft breeds like themselves. A hum of appreciation rumbles from his throat as she stretched her massive wings before him, “Those are quite impressive- there’s no need to apologize, Whisper.” He smiles easily at the mare.

Though his smile quickly fades as he catches the twitching of her roan hide as a contraction sweeps over her profound barrel. His brown raises and creases as unease settles in his barrel. The mare needed a home, posthaste. He shifts uneasily, glancing at the other two pegai. “The Edge is on cliffs far above the ocean, which are breathtaking to behold. And easily maneuverable for a winged woman, like yourself,” a hint of a lopsided smile joins the concern on his face, “Though it is far to the west, and I insist we start now if you wish to join me.”

Deep blue eyes glance at her rotund belly, still threatening with contractions, “Just watching your sides makes me uneasy- I would like to be near our healers should anything go awry.” He spares a look at the other mares once more, though he is clearly preoccupied with concern for Whisper. So he nods a quick farewell, “Ladies,” as he turns on his massive haunches.

A directed look at the mare implies that she should follow him- although the choice is hers, he is a man of action and wishes to take this situation under control. Slowly he starts the westward journey towards the Edge.
Image|Table

ooc| Shady & Laine, I hope you don't mind! There are plots underway and I wanted a flow into them <3
@Whisper

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-04-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Megaera - 09-04-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Nasreen - 09-04-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-05-2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Tembovu - 09-07-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-08-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Tembovu - 09-11-2015, 03:39 AM