the Rift

Praise the God's of Cold [Open]

Sorcha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Inevitably, the old stallion had finally found a way to aggravate her. He strode around, appraising her haughtily. An irritated, growling snort and tilted ears greeted the edler's view. A back hoof raised, almost poised to kick, but stamped the frozen earth instead. She was beginning to like Myrddin, but her temper was difficult to placate.

Yes, the horns on her brow were great weapons, but the massive weight of a bear against one lone mare was not an easily predicted fight. "Any other mare might have been killed in the same situation. I've seen Unicorns killed by much less. However, as I said, nothing is truly impossible. It is due to my very un-lady like demeanor that I survived. Blood has dripped off these barbs many times. You're lucky I have an appreciation for antiques, or I'd let them taste you." Venomous tones faded into a more jovial light at the end of her spat. The old brute might have been getting on her nerves, but not enough to make her want to hurt him. And, though she wouldn't admit it, he might have had a point.

With dying coals of annoyance, she watched him with her blue gaze as he spoke of war. It did seem as though there was some buzz of dark energy in the land now, certainly something violent was afoot. "I suppose I can see why you'd side with the Unicorns. But truly, all the races are flawed. Unicorns probably even more so than the others. I would almost relish betraying my own kind. It would be more exciting then following in their footsteps, I'd think." A thoughtful smile laid on her maw. She knew not what she would do, if things really came to war. "I'd like to meet the sides first, to gauge things for myself. Maybe I will go with you to meet your power hungry King."

Messages In This Thread
Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-03-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-03-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-05-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-05-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-07-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-08-2012, 12:13 PM