the Rift

[OPEN] a vision I can't recall

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

What if this whole crusade's a charade
And behind it all there's a price to be paid

A look that defines the opposition of excitement lines her face as she glances up to find me in her company. For a while, I am left to the judgment of her gaze, flickering, and their earthen color is cold in all the ways that the real ground beneath our hooves is sun warmed and pleasantly soft.

Little is offered to me for my question, which makes one of my dark ears slip back in annoyance – while I had been the one to initiate the conversation, she could at least pretend to be more interested in the tall, handsome stranger in her company than she is in lunch.

Bitch, I think to myself, nostrils curling in the contemptuous thought, though my smile remains, a sparkle of defiance lighting in my gilded gaze, a shine which eludes to my refusal to give into her cold shoulder so quickly. Curling about my ankles and haunches, my tail sways and swishes, indicative of how much her lack of response has bothered me.

She will talk to me, damn it.

"You live in Dragon’s Throat?" I ask, truly curious – I have two friends there now, it would seem, having learned early in my return to Helovia that Aithniel had wandered away there, sometime after I’d followed mother out into the unknown and become lost. I think of the other mare, a buckskin I know by Sia – an image of her features blurrily coming to mind, because it’s been a while since I thought of her, and it has also been awhile since I’d seen her.

Once, she had sang songs with me outside a blue tent on an island that had seemed so perfect, a time that, for me, was forever ago, when the world was small and my friends would always be at my side, before I learned of loss, and distance – before I had really learned anything of life but the warmth of Birdsong and the comforts of a Tallsun evenings.

[ OOC: You are quite okay lovely! I don't mind waiting. ^^ ]
@Sheba
For the blood on which we dine
Justified in the name of the Holy and the Divine.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
a vision I can't recall - by Rikyn - 09-04-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: a vision I can't recall - by Sheba - 09-04-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: a vision I can't recall - by Rikyn - 09-08-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: a vision I can't recall - by Sheba - 09-24-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: a vision I can't recall - by Rikyn - 09-30-2015, 10:18 AM