the Rift

[PRIVATE] send an angel -- send two

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald the Dauntless
Through the ages of time I've been known for my hate, but I'm a dealer of simple choices; for me it's never too late.
The militant pair listened as Kaj stuttered and explained himself. Archibald was not surprised that Kaj had managed to get himself hurt while protecting another soul, but Archibald was surprised on what the battle was. A pale brow lifted as the Czar mulled over what his co-leader had spoken. The Time God had brought a piece of land to Helovia...from somewhere else? It did not make much sense--but neither did the appearance of the Aurora Basin in Helovia. Grunting, Archibald shook his head some. "Tell me how to find this new land, and I will find the culprit who injured you. They will have to answer to me." Archibald spoke with ice in his voice, but a flickering flame of anger touched the base of his baritone voice. Loretta shook her head at Archibald's side, tsking across their bond. Dumb. He made a dumb choice and now we have to clean it up? What. The. Actual. Fuck.

With another snort, Archibald reached down and landed a nip on Loretta's scruff with lightning precision. The bitch sidestepped, but took her punishment with no vocal outburst. Her jaw tightened, but Archibald felt her heart soften across their bond. Archibald had taught the beast how to grow up, and he expected her to act with dignity and refinement when she was called to do so. Just watch him, Archibald muttered mentally, moving towards Resplendence. She was barely standing, and her body shook beneath her salmon pelt. "Res..." Archibald spoke to her, his voice a sudden whisper. The change of his tone showed the father beneath his battle hardened hide, and the titan stepped forward again to wrap the claybank in a tight embrace. "Rest, Resplendence. You have done well."

credits :: table

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
send an angel -- send two - by Kaj - 09-04-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: send an angel -- send two - by Resplendence - 09-04-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: send an angel -- send two - by Archibald - 09-07-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: send an angel -- send two - by Kaj - 09-07-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: send an angel -- send two - by Resplendence - 09-07-2015, 07:57 PM