the Rift

[PRIVATE] northern lights

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Her body had changed beyond what she ever would have imagined. The girl had noticed how her once black pelt had lightened considerably. Now she was mostly grey with a few black spots upon her rump, black legs, and a dark muzzle. Gold and emerald eyes turned to look at her front right leg. Every time she looked at the white stocking a small sad smile touched the girl's lips. The black and red barbed wire marking made her think of Krieger, her father. If only she could have spent a little more time with him, but it had not been meant to be. Her massive father had been murdered well before his time. A soft sigh ruffled the young mare's dark tender lips. Besides her color her body had filled out and grown taller. Sure she wasn't the prettiest of mares but she didn't think she was ugly either. Her curvy body still held charm and her different colored eyes were bright. Were those things out weighed by her muscles and her short, thin mane? Another pained sigh slid from her mouth as she turned to look up at the lights dancing above her dual horned head.

Her body was sore and scabbed from her resent spar sending her this way, towards the hot springs. She wasn't sure if the water itself or the heat would sooth her, but she figured one or the other would for sure. Her movements were stiff and slow as she strode forward, eyes never leaving the sky. It wasn't long before the scent of another wafted into her nose. She turned her head towards the smell curiously. A large black and cream stallion was standing beside a black hound. Unafraid she strode right up to the male stopping beside him to stare up at the sky. Silently she stood beside him watching the prancing colors, a small smile flickering over her face. "Mesmerizing aren't they?" Her voice was low, a whisper on the birdsong air. After a few moments the young mare turned to gaze up into his handsome face. He was much taller than herself, his frame was covered in scars, his eyes were steely surrounded by a creamy face. She watched him for a moment before turning back to the sky and speaking again, "I'm Zunden by the way, I'm surprised we've never met before."

Her long white tipped black tail flicked towards his rear legs playfully. The storm filly had never felt so alive before. It was as if the lights above were warming her heart. No heart wasn't the right area, more like her groin. A heat she had never felt before was rushing through her frame, radiating outwards. She marked it to growing up, that her body was craving something she allow could not give it. "I'm going for a swim, would you like to join me handsome?"{ She grinned wickedly up at him before striding past him. Carefully she strode within a handful of inches from his face flicking her tail playfully up, aiming for his muzzle. There seemed to be an extra sway to her step as she moved away her large hips swaying.
Talk
Words;; 528
Tags|OOC;; @Caleb Sorry if it's odd, I feel weird today xD
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
image credits
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken