the Rift

[PRIVATE] northern lights

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
A grin covered the young mare's face as she watched the hybrid. 'If he didn't have wings he would be prefect.' She eyed the feather appendages for a moment before switching her attention to the curved blade upon his brow. She noted the suggestive smile and returned it excitedly as their eyes locked. He was tall and slender, so tall. The scars upon his hide only intrigued the female. Was he battle born, as she was? Or was he weak and fragile, a thing to be beaten and practiced on. She doubted the latter. She smiled and arched her powerful neck playfully as he spoke. When was the last time she had been playful? She could vaguely pull up a memory of playing with Adelric as a very young foal. The mare had been born with extra blood, having sprouted horns in utero, and she didn't plan on stopping the blood anytime soon. Emerald and gold watched his steel curiously for a moment. Gaze slid slowly from his to the dancing lights as she wondered what he he was thinking.

As his deep voice floated out once more she turned back to him. "It's going to be a pleasure Caleb." Gold winked teasingly as she strode away. Thoughts of his dog were whipped clean from her brain as she heard his hoof steps behind her. As they neared the water she allowed him to step ahead of her and into the water. Eyes followed his muscles the gentle swishing of his long almost naked tail before following in after him. He seemed as enthralled by her presence as she was his. She could tell by the way he pranced into the warm relaxing water causing waves to roll away from his creamy legs.

A snort followed by joyous laughter rumbled from her dark muzzle. Water splashed over her light grey face turning it darker in spots as the liquid soaked down to the skin. It was silly for a hunter to play with her meal before consume the prey. She couldn't help it though. It was so much fun to tease throw her body around close to his, smile, flutter bright eyes, and laugh. Gods did it feel good to laugh. Mocking his movement she tried to fling water at him still laughing warmly before striding forward. Halting inches from him she lowered her horned head eyes searching for his. The mar stood frozen as she watched him the idea she wanted to ask burning it's way up to her vocal cords. "Do you want to have some real fun, stud?" She smirked trying to use her sexy voice, a new tone for the mare. Feeling bold she stepped right up to him her muzzle reaching up for his withers trying to nip them playfully. Then she slowly she tried to trace her muzzle from his withers to his upper flank. She carefully allowed her rump to sway closer to his face her long tail swishing back and forth.
Talk
Words;; 499
Tags|OOC;; Feel free to uh, fade to black in your post! Then we can get our stats ;)
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
image credits
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
northern lights - by Caleb - 09-05-2015, 12:46 PM
RE: northern lights - by Zünden - 09-08-2015, 04:54 PM