the Rift

[OPEN] A different tune [welcoming]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
The trek to the World’s Edge had brought the night into the wee morning hours. Dawn flirted with the inky sky, not quite yet diluting it to light blue. The evening had grown colder, as the light of the moon gave illumination but no warmth. The mammoth had been careful to walk closely to the naked wraith on their journey, attempting to share as much of his warmth as he could with the shivering woman.

As they approached the broken glass, he felt the warm familiarity of home blanket him. He smiled sideways at Nuray, “These are our borders- watch your step with the glass,” he deftly stepped through a wide opening between the razor shards,“Would you believe me if I told you the mess has improved since I crossed this entrance a few season ago?” He smiled ruefully at the exotic lady.

He paused his giant strides, waiting for her to daintily pick her way through the minefield.“So you seek an audience with our Lady Moon?” His ears perked and he tilted his head to the side. This foreign mare was so unique. Few others would have heard ‘murderous spree’ and wanted to meet such a goddess. Dark blue gaze studies the mare thoughtfully.

“I think you might be suited for the Seer ranks within our herd,” his deep rumble mused aloud. “Though do not let me sway you- there are healing, seeing, spying, crafting, and fighting ranks, should you choose any job,” he bobbed his great horn towards her.
Image|Table

ooc| @Nuray & other Edgers who would like to greet her :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-05-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Nuray - 09-05-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-08-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Mauja - 09-20-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Nuray - 09-23-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Mauja - 10-09-2015, 06:00 AM