the Rift

[OPEN] A different tune [welcoming]

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
stars in your multitudes, scarce to be counted. filling the darkness with order and light.
You are the sentinels. silent and sure. keeping watch in the night.
Nuray felt her heart petrify as dawn neared. The stony concretion sunk to the bottom of her chest much like her revered moon in the background. Already she longed for dusk to cast its dark hues over the world. The sun was a cocky entity who thought sheer vibrancy was the way to light ones path. Her nose crinkled at this thought. She much preferred the subtle actions of the luminescent moon while it conducted its orchestra of stars. Soon harsh rays would attempt to burn the silken maiden's exposed skin. If only she had been transported to a realm of eternal night. A small sigh escaped her lips - ah, if only she were that lucky.

Words coaxed the mare out of the refuge of her mind. Her eyes narrowed. Was this some jest, a playful tug at her ankles? Surprise, surprise: the behemoth told the truth. Shards of glass were scattered along the border. "What interesting decor. Practical too - many outsiders must have cut themselves whilst trying to scrounge along the borders." It was a wise tactic even if it sounded like an unplanned one.

"Yes. If the Lady beckons I will answer her call." Despite the events that partook around this realm's Goddess of the Moon Nuray did not shy away from her beliefs. "I am a mare of many talents. Use me as you see fit." The exotic unicorn dipped her head in neutrality albeit there was no hiding the way her ears perked when seer was mentioned. Of course, she would not ask for such a rank without approval from the dear Goddess herself.

"You have been most kind to me, my dear. Your actions will not be forgotten." Nuray hadn't failed to notice how the horse of such large mass stuck close to her, sharing his body heat with her trembling form. "Before I am capable of returning your generosity I must know whom I am to swear my oath of loyalty to."

"Talk?"
image credits

@Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-05-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Nuray - 09-05-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-08-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Mauja - 09-20-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Nuray - 09-23-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Mauja - 10-09-2015, 06:00 AM