the Rift

[OPEN] A different tune [welcoming]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Code:
tembovu
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
The elephant noticed a crinkling in the soft skin of her nose, the watchful eyes that flickered to the lightening sky, and heard her sigh with large ears that were trained on the delicate newcomer. In fact, most of the man’s senses were aimed on Nuray, for he was intrigued and entranced by her. He opens his mouth to question what worries her, but holds his voice as she starts to speak.

’What interesting decor.’ He shakes his and smiles. ‘Practical too.’ He outright laughs, the booming sound breaking the quiet of the early morning hours. “I think only you would refer to our broken glass wall as such, Nuray,” his voice his still rumbling with amusement. He was never sure what slender woman might say, and he found himself already wanting to be around to hear whatever that might be.

’Use me as you see fit.’ See? There, her words were so unique. And her phrasing, combined with the ethereal early morning light playing on her naked skin and a journey spent so close to her feminine form, pulled at him in a most manly way. He felt a tug in the floor of his barrel, he sensed his muscles wanting to swell and grow beneath his hide.

Really, elephant? Get yourself together.

Blowing a rough breath from between his lips, he ignored these sensations and explained them away with the early morning hours and sleepiness. And he was a stallion, with needs that had been denied by a woman he loved.

Refocusing on Nuray’s words, he nodded, “I am hardly put out by helping a captivating woman, Nuray. especially when I can provide a home. So it was entirely my pleasure,” he smiles and winks. “As for wearing your oath, our leaders are Mauja and Torleik, two Kings of the Edge,” he pauses, glancing at the still-dark sky which held promise of dawn, “Though I am not certain if either of them are awake at his hour. It is a wonder that I am awake,” he chuckled.

“Do you’ve any questions?” he asked as he started walking once more. It was his habit to show all new herd members to the Edge itself- for it was a spectacular sight to see- so that is where he directed his long strides.
Image|Table

ooc| I’M SORRY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED o_o He needs a chaperon, apparently xD @Nuray

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-05-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Nuray - 09-05-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-08-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Mauja - 09-20-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Nuray - 09-23-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Mauja - 10-09-2015, 06:00 AM