the Rift

[OPEN] A different tune [welcoming]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
“Mauja,” he bobbed his head in greeting to his leader and friend. A smirk and snort accompany Mauja’s disdain at being called by his title. The elephant made (yet another) mental note to remember this. It was so alien to him, for he had lived his life in armies and politics. Titles were ways of deferring power and action— without knowing titles your army was crippled and without command.

But, Mauja was his lead, his Queen as it were, so he would acquiesce. Against his nature, let it be noted. Though he found himself surprised at the warm welcome the glacier extended the their new, naked mare. His ears perked as he watched their greeting.

Though he glanced warily at the boils on his king’s coat, Nuray’s words of the moon slipping by unnoticed. Were newcomers immune to the effects of these new diseases? Nuray’s smooth, exposed skin seemed so delicate, so susceptible. Concern was settling uneasily in his barrel, causing his strides to slow and become mechanical instead of sweeping.

As she spoke of pledging fealty, and no boils presented themselves, he relaxed somewhat. Snorting his amusement, he glanced at Mauja, “I do not think we require an oath, Nuray. Though I will defer to My Lord on the matter,” his eyes are glittering with mirth as he gently pokes fun at his ruler.

“I am uncertain if we have a need for priestesses,” he glances questioningly at Mauja, for his lead would know better than him, “But you surely speak as one…” His words die on his lips as the feared boils begin to appear on the exotic mare. His eyes widen in concern, gaze travelling over her bare skin. They looked so much worse when not hiding beneath a coat.
Image|Table

@Mauja @Nuray

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-05-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Nuray - 09-05-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-08-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Mauja - 09-20-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Nuray - 09-23-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Tembovu - 09-26-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: A different tune [welcoming] - by Mauja - 10-09-2015, 06:00 AM