the Rift

[PRIVATE] But this I will suffer not

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
AURELIA

A fucking weird ass bird thing had come to me. At first I ignored the thing, who liked griffons anyways? But after a long 10 minutes, I realized this thing was here for a reason. My eyes pin and I turn to it, snarling and begin walking away. Still, it is ever persistent and I end up following it. Why? I don't have anything better to do. My boils keep me from looking for anyone, keep me from finding my children and mate and infecting them. Some dark and twisted part of my broken soul hope the bird thing gets infected. 

We near Thistle Meadow, and by now my legs are burning, crying out from the pain of leaking boils with each step. An occasional whimper leaves my lips, but I promptly attempt to cover it up with a snort so no one knows I'm hurting.

We near a black stallion whom is familiar in my mind, but whose name has left me. Is he from the Basin? Was he there when Deodat challenged me? It doesn't seem like he was there, but then I remember. In the midst of my foggy, clouded, mind, I remember his name. Torlak. Or something like that. A smile does not grace my lips, for I know I have done bad. Most of Helovia hates me for siding with the bear, but I it is impossible to give less fucks than I do.

"There is no necessity to bring me here." I say plainly, only pointing out the obvious. I wasn't even in his herd, so what gave him the thought he could summon me so easily? If it had been a different day, I wouldn't have come. I would've ignored the bird-cat hybrid thing, burned it. Griffon tenders, delicious.

I wondered if Torlak had been in the crowd of horses when I had tried to rip out the Moon God's hair. That had sucked. She teleported me to the Steppe, and it was not a painless process. It had felt as if every fiber of my body had been mercilessly ripped apart, then burned, only to be smashed together, then thrown into the cold wind of the Steppe. "Speak, or I will be on my way."

"Talking"
Image Credit

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
But this I will suffer not - by Torleik - 09-06-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: But this I will suffer not - by Aurelia - 09-06-2015, 01:19 PM
RE: But this I will suffer not - by Torleik - 09-06-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: But this I will suffer not - by Aurelia - 09-07-2015, 12:15 PM