the Rift

[PRIVATE] just let me hold you a little longer

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
You.

It is said with the conviction that you had held in your heart since the moment that he had touched you, taken from you things that you were not ready to give; the pain, the heartbreak, which you have held since that day that you gazed upon her face and your world changed, a face that he shall, thankfully, never know. It is said with the anger, mostly at yourself, for her not being at your side and blame too heavy for you to keep inside any longer. You had dug yourself into a hole, being so bitter with him for taking too much for so long that you do not know how to let it go. Instead of facing that, all the hurt that festers inside of you, you do not hesitate a single moment before lunging towards his still frame, suddenly seemingly aware of your presence.

Good – you want him to know, want him to see all that he has caused that you have done your best to cope with, hiding things away so that no one else could share your pain, trying to protect everything but your own heart. You do not think of the repercussions, of the way that your slight frame would be like waves breaking over stone against his immovable mass, do not think of anything except your antlers piercing through his flesh and sinking straight into that fucking frozen heart, ending his miserable existence because he doesn’t deserve to breathe when she never did, doesn’t deserve to live because she didn’t even have a chance. Only at the last moment do you cry out, your head snapping away as better judgment interferes with your newfound blood lust. You try to slide to a stop, find purchase on the sludge of melted snow, and you do slow just the slightest bit before crashing into the black-skinned man, pain spiking with a snap through your shoulder and chest.

@Caleb

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
just let me hold you a little longer - by Caleb - 09-06-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: just let me hold you a little longer - by Enna - 09-07-2015, 12:21 AM