the Rift

[PRIVATE] just let me hold you a little longer

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
@Enna :D

Cαλεβ ανδ Ηενριεττα

Caleb had been completely prepared to be romantic and kind when he found his little spitfire, but she found him- aggressively with her slight frame. She threw herself at him, and not in a sexual way. As her hide hit his, all it caused was a slight side-step to recatch his balance, but nothing further. It was flesh versus flesh, and Caleb won. A sly smile spread on his lips. She wanted to fight? He could dish it out as easily as he could allow it. "Do you wish to fight, Enna?" His smirk had faded, replaced with a iron seriousness. "I don't." He concluded plainly, gaze shifting away away. He knows there are things they need to talk about, but he cannot stay forever. He shifts so his stands head-to-head with her. He moves towards her hesitantly, noting the sudden change in her flanks from fat to thin. His brow creased, furrowing downwards. What the hell happened?

What had previously been a mischievous confusion, turned quickly into worry. Had she given birth, was there a foal? He became plagued with worry, eyes very much fixed on her sides, searching for answers, anything. Was Enna okay?

There were gaps in this story he couldn't fill by himself, the most important being if she was pregnant before or not. Where was the foal? Was she only mad about him ducking out after fucking her?

There was too much confusion for the stoic beast.

Then he surged forwards, snout searching to touch her barrel which had been so large hardly a week ago. He wasn't sure if he was trying to comfort her or himself, but he wanted contact, to know she was real and here with him something to ground him. He needed her to ground him, keep him from floating away. "Are you okay?" He murmured, worry etched in his words. After a few moments, he spoke again. "Enna... I'm so sorry."

and often times we call a
man cold when he is only sad.
thoughts
"speech."

baylee

Messages In This Thread
just let me hold you a little longer - by Caleb - 09-06-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: just let me hold you a little longer - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 01:10 AM