the Rift

[PRIVATE] just let me hold you a little longer

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
@Enna anddd some of the mask comes down for now&&this sucks sorry x:

Cαλεβ ανδ Ηενριεττα

Caleb had left Enna with a bitter aftertaste, an inevitable sourness that crossed her tongue once he was gone, leaving her wondering why she had ever taken a sip in the beginning. He made a mental note: Touch her mind, not her body.. Make her smile, not cry. The lesson was learned and now Caleb tried to amend everything, glue the shattered pieces of their relationship back together. He listened to her words as she recoiled away from him. He knows he has royally fucked up, but he cannot change the past. The beast stays quiet, listening to her honest words.

"No, Enna... I know 'sorry' won't make things better, but you need to know why I did-" His voice is cut off by hers. A soft murmur is all she offers, but he hears it, hears the pain and struggle and emotion in her hushed words. He feels his shell shattering, cracking, falling. He had a child... And she looked like him. He shuts up, mouth sealed tightly shut. He was a father.

Or had been.

"Where is she..?" He asks softly, voice delicate. For the first time in Helovia, Caleb sounds breakable. Or is he already broken, shattered into millions of glassy pieces? He wanted know where she was buried, to look upon her grave with a father's mourning sadness. Was it strange to love someone he never knew, to mourn a stranger's death? "This is my fault..." He muttered quietly. "Hybrids are somewhat infertile." He blamed himself, his genetics, his makeup, everything. He should've let the King in his previous home kill him. Then no one would feel the pain he caused, know his cold exterior. They would've never his name, nor his coat. He would've never happened. It should've been like that. 

"I'm so sorry..." He repeated, whispered it.

and often times we call a
man cold when he is only sad.
thoughts
"speech."

▷ baylee ◁

Messages In This Thread
just let me hold you a little longer - by Caleb - 09-06-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: just let me hold you a little longer - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 01:15 PM