the Rift

[PRIVATE] just let me hold you a little longer

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
@Enna :D

Cαλεβ ανδ Ηενριεττα

“Why you did what.” "WHY I FUCKING RAN AWAY." He says slightly louder than his whispers, not angry, just louder. "I didn't want to..." Then everything is hushed whispers and tears as she explains what happened to their daughter. She was buried under a tree, her grave lying in the cool shade, watching the Birdsong sky wear it's bright blue cloak.

She doesn't allow Caleb to take the blame, putting it all on herself. "Enna, stop. It's not your fault... it's none of ours." He concluded then, sternly. His breaking mask had been settled back into place,, glued together. Despite his mind screaming with turmoil, he remains stoic and impassive, the overflow of emotions possibly causing a sort of short-circuit within him.

Her eyes meet his as she apologizes. Hers brim with tears, his are aflame with emotions, their sad silver color so out of place on his indifferent features. Marble face presses forwards, reaching for Enna's left shoulder, to comfort the slight mare. He murmurs something incoherent, something that was most likely along the lines of we will get through this.

After a short pause, the beast inhales her scent deeply, exhaling in the form of a dejected sigh. "I want to go to her." He feels Henrietta waking up, he feels his emotions pour through their connection towards her, updating her on all of this shit. His loyal hound begins sprinting, desperate to catch up with Caleb and Enna who linger on the borders. She had been rather close, and when her silver eyes see them, her heart breaks for them slightly. Caleb and Enna, two horses searching for warmth in the coldest place of Helovia. She joins Caleb's side, her expression sad.

He backs away from her, turning to move out from the Northern Territories and towards Thistle, walking extra slowly for Enna, who's tears he tries to wipe away with his snout as they continue on. Don't cry, it'll be okay, he chides her every time he reaches for the tears, to wipe away her sadness.

and often times we call a
man cold when he is only sad.
thoughts
"speech."

▷ baylee ◁

Messages In This Thread
just let me hold you a little longer - by Caleb - 09-06-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: just let me hold you a little longer - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 05:22 PM