the Rift

[PRIVATE] i may be far but never gone

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable

With a little more distance between the pair, the girl’s heartbeat was gradually slowing, and as the massive stud lowered his head respectfully, Nasreen’s embarrassment began to subside. The conversation had gotten off to a rocky start, but the young mare was a social creature by nature. This clumsy interaction was still salvageable, and so hoping to smooth out any awkwardness, she pushed aside any lingering discomfort. Even when he reached out, forging into her space again, Nasreen forced herself to remain in place. Delicately, she accepted the grass he offered, dark lips grasping at the bundle. Admittedly, where she had been raised, doing so would have been a strange gesture, but Nasreen was the type to bend her own traditions for the sake of others’. The intention was clearly harmless and polite, and so she went along with it as best as she could. Nibbling at the stalks, she nodded graciously (if not a bit shyly) at his apology, and within a short span of time, her lighthearted mood was nearly restored.

When he asked what had brought her to the grove today, Nasreen smiled self-consciously.  “A daydream,” she replied simply. Not wishing to broach the messy subject of Bucephalus again, she shook her head, a small half-smile curving her lips upward. “Only a daydream,” she repeated, then added whilst looking around, “But isn’t it beautiful?” A small gust of wind tumbled through the grove, rustling through her feathers and playing with the loose strands of her mane. Nasreen exhaled softly, taking in the sunlit clearing before turning her gaze back to Caleb. “And what about you, sir? Did you care for a bath,” she asked, gesturing to his wet legs, “Or did you come for the view?”

OOC: Sorry this is so short! Muse is running a bit dry atm :c 

horse:Colourize-Stock.deviantart.com || bg: Dark-Wolfs-Stock.deviantart.com || wings: Chocomix-Stock.deviantart.com & Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com || image: impassioned-dreams.deviantart.com || table by wanda
Image Link
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 09-06-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 09-07-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 09-08-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 09-11-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 09-15-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 10-05-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 10-14-2015, 10:59 PM