the Rift

[PRIVATE] i may be far but never gone

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
Whatever had her worried subsided, little did he know that it had been his massive body cloaked in darkness that had sent her heartbeat a flutter. He has met few Helovians he could scare by just flying towards them, but numerous horses had cowered away from him when his glacial eyes rested on them. Nasreen's skittish tendencies only further his curiosity. His large head tilts sideways, brows furrowing for a moment before returning to their regular position.

Her elegant beauty is magnetic, the sort of feminine delight that must draw forth many suitors of various types. Indeed, they must crawl out of the woodworks for such unmared perfection. His eyelids flitter briefly as he watches her for a moment. Soon after, his nostrils give way to a slight quiver. Be it from excitement, anticipation, or interest, it is a compliment, for from an insult.

She finishes asking her question, and the black replies with something unrelated, but it matters little. "You are beautiful, Nasreen." A gentle smile caresses his lips. Caleb, past the many layers of deeply rooted problems, is a kind stallion. "In truth, I had been patrolling the area." His eyes quickly scan the area as he is reminded by himself of his task. Ever vigilant, always patrolling. "A break is a true delight, however."

He remembers his time with Rei, the way he itches to touch her flank with his snout. The same itch crawled over him now, the desire to poke his muzzle towards her and trace the line of contrast between the white and chocolate of her body. He refrains from doing so, though he very easily could. "Join me in the water?" He asked softly, head nodding towards the mirror-lake. A cool swim would feel nice. With sudden movement, the stallion turns towards the body of water and trots towards it, halting when he is almost underbelly deep. "Join me!" He calls to her as he takes another step deeper, feathered tail slinking through the water like a serpent. The cool temperature of the water cools him immediately and he feels the soreness in his muscles vanish and the dirt from his head be swept away. Caleb is a rather large fan of water, truth be told.

ooc sorry this sucks I did it on my phone <3
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 09-06-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 09-07-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 09-08-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 09-11-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 09-15-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 10-05-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 10-14-2015, 10:59 PM