the Rift

[PRIVATE] i promise one day ill be around

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

Cαλεβ ανδ Ηενριεττα

He wanted her beside him, and it infuriated him she wasn't, but he couldn't force her to stay, to be happy. He could keep the antelope-stallion away, but she would thoroughly hate him. Caleb had given up on her, left her to her lover so that she may have the story she wants, that she may write the pages to her book and make sequels if she desires. Caleb cannot write her book for her, no matter how much he wishes he could, to write that they end up happily together, but it can't happen like that. He can't love her like Tembovu can.

He did want her, more than she knew, more than she could fathom. He wondered if one day she would realize that maybe she had more power over him than thought, that he would've done a lot for her. A huge part of him wanted her back, but he wasn't sure why he hoped for that. It would never happen. Caleb isn't a home-wrecker, he will not destroy their life for his own happiness. 

Dear Cupid, next time, hit us both. Cupid, he made them fall for others, and though Caleb didn't love her, he still felt shot. When he first met Rexanna, he did not think he would feel so strongly, so vividly. She made his black-and-white world ignite with the color of the sunset. He distanced himself, but he still waited for her with bated breath, a place by his side empty for her. He could not say, though, that it would be like this forever, that he would always wait and want and watch and hope. With time, she would be forgotten, blocked out by his conscience. 

This wasn't as great as love, nor as low as lust, but the perfect in-between, a state of dislike, but friendship. He didn't want to give her his heart, and he couldn't if he wanted to anyways. In a strange, peculiar way, his own heart wasn't his to give. That damned organ chose who it wanted, and it seemed it didn't want Rexanna, despite how much his mind did. In the midst of the haze of emotions, he wanted to know why the hell nothing worked how it should within him. Most were warm, he was cold. Most loved, he hated. Many had lovers, he had fuckbuddies. Warriors became such to defend, whereas he wanted to destroy.

All he wanted was to be somewhat normal, average. Was that unusual to wish for?

and often times we call a
man cold when he is only sad.
thoughts
"speech."

▷ baylee ◁

Messages In This Thread
i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-08-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-11-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-11-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-12-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-13-2015, 11:46 PM