the Rift

[PRIVATE] i promise one day ill be around

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

Cαλεβ ανδ Ηενριεττα

It was surprising to the stallion when Henrietta alerted him of a certain gold-painted mare moving closer. Caleb, standing stoically with a stern expression, eyed Rexanna speculatively. Through his furrowed brows and hard mouth, a silent question takes the roll of the elephant within the room. What does she need to talk about and why does it have to be Caleb whom she talks with? He shakes his head, and turns towards the room known as Wall of History. It is then he ducks towards it, ignoring Rexanna for the time being, but knowing all too well that she is persistent enough to follow.

When he enters the history room, his jet hide is illuminated by the pulsating glow of the carved symbols. Henrietta moves to the entrance, unsure whether she should let Rexanna enter, or if she should keep her out, attacking her if needed. Caleb's snorts at her, knowing exactly what she plans through their bond.

"What is so important that you, tentatrice, need my lowly company?" His voice is accusatory, but why would it not be? Was she cruel enough to drop him from her side then seek him out as if nothing had happened? She was the definition of infuriating. "There is a marginal difference between need and want." He says simple, eyes tracing the symbols. "I believe the word you intended to use was want, for if it was a need you would've already said it." He is passive, showing no emotion whatsoever. It is only Henrietta that truly knows what the darkly painted stag feels.

"But by all means, if it so important that you had to grace me with you holy company, do tell." The sarcasm flowed like thick lava through his words. In reality, all he was saying was a simple bitch, spill. 

and often times we call a
man cold when he is only sad.
thoughts
"speech."

▷ baylee ◁
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-08-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-11-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-11-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-12-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-13-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 10-05-2015, 09:13 PM