the Rift

[PRIVATE] i promise one day ill be around

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I watched as Caleb silently tried to blow me off. I couldn’t help but to flick one hear back in sheer annoyance as he stepped deeper into the cave into another cavern. I sighed to myself, watching as his bitch of a hound hesitate in the entrance of the section as if thinking she could stop me. Whether she tried to bite me, I’d make my way through. I followed him, knowing damn well he wasn’t going to just let me go that easily. Frustrating began to flare but I did my best to push it back down deep in my gut. Being emotionally unstable caused these mood swings to grow heavily and quite bipolar in very odd moments.

As I stopped by the entrance of the history room, his booming voice echoes against the walls as it hits my ears. A sigh escaping, inaudible in the dynamics in the room as I watched him, dull eyes nearly piercing through his figure. His huge body, shadowing the center as the symbols on the wall reflected onto his ebony coat. Shaking my head slightly to myself, I kept my eyes on him, his words like a viper reaching out to bite at every opportunity. This was enough. He needed to know what was going on, and I wasn’t going to be sweet about it. But how to get into the cave and get him to listen without being so bitter?

Blue orbs watched the hound as I stepped the threshold of the cavern, my original frustrated appearance turning into more of a loving one. Swishing my tail lightly, I approached Caleb, growing close within his personal space. I aimed to get as close as possible to him. Hoofstep after hoofstep, I found myself beside him, hoping to run my golden pelt along the wings that lied on his side. The feathers feeling rather rough and rugged against my porcelain smooth skin. I continued forward, flicking my tail at him in an almost playful way. This would get at his attention, I knew it would.

I did my best to get closer to him, turning slightly to circle him where his chest lied, angling my horn as to not impale him. Doing my best to hide a small playful smirk that lined my maw. “Come on, baby.” Silky smooth words dripped from my velvet lips as I looked up at him, a playful gleam within my eyes. “I missed you.” I said softly, trying to pretend that the event that had occurred beforehand as if it was just a play; an act. I needed him to know the truth of what I had said after I left, but I knew he’d never listen unless I caught his attention in a way I knew best. Seduction.

I know a girl who shares a name with a guardian, she was a saint

Rexanna
Image Credits!

@Caleb
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-08-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-11-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-11-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-12-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-13-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 10-05-2015, 09:13 PM