the Rift

[PRIVATE] i promise one day ill be around

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
"No... I won't listen to you." His indifference fades to a harshness he has never given her. "You are a tease." He shakes his head, all too frustrated. "You reduce yourself to a sexual item, not me, not the gods, not Tembovu. You are the author of your own story, and look what you have chosen to write. I cannot even express my waning patience with you, Rexanna." His cold eyes are no longer heated, but icy and treacherous. "Why should I listen to you? Have you ever listened to me? You see me as a plaything more than I see you as one. I'm not a toy for you to laugh at. You will not hold leverage over me anymore Rexanna." A deep grumble vibrated in his chest, an aggravated moan. "You think of me as a sexual predator, yet you have searched for me... To tell me what? You only came to throw your curves at my face and hope it illicits a reaction." There is a momentary pause, which he uses to breath and recompose. "I cannot aquaint myself with someone who reduces their own worth to dirt and hopes to still be respected."

The two year old hardly ever spoke this much. He couldn't express to her what he saw her doing, what he knew was happening. Can she even tell she is doing this? Does she mean to? He may come off as accusatory, but there is little to do now that his words are in the air for her to digest and interpret in whatever way possible.

"I fucking give up. I can't do this anymore. Someone who uses seduction to grab another's attention is low. I can't..." He fades away into a mumble, a slowly quieting rant. His tenacity to make her understand, perhaps even change, gone.

Despite this, he couldn't even bring himself to call her by her real name anymore. She was just she, a memory now. He would never feel her body under his, not that he even wanted that. In fact, he just wanted to leave. In a brutish way, he pushes past her, eager to leave this fucking cave, desperate for air that doesn't smell of her sickly sweet body. Henrietta joins him as he walks away. Henrietta remains the only bitch in his life he can tolerate.

ooc Caleb's out
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-08-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-11-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-11-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-12-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-13-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 10-05-2015, 09:13 PM