the Rift

The bringer of light{OPEN}

Eveleen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Eveleen felt the warmth as the sun grew higher in the sky, and smiled at the ground dappled with its light. She was at peace so she bowed her head and munched a little on the fresh green grass nearby, just enjoying the day. With the sound of grass grinding in her jaw, it was hard to listen to see if anybody was near by, but she decided this place looked pretty safe so she concentrated on eating rather than her surroundings

The only warning she got was a rapid swish of grass before the beast appeared... Or maybe not so much of a beast. Eveleen looked at the young wolf pup with confusion. Why would this creature come to me for, she thought silently to herself. It was then she noticed that she wasn't  the only of equine blood near by.

Eveleen seemed to notice the other mare at the same time, and she immediately becoming wary of this new arrival. She watched the silver dapple come closer, noticed to be very young to just be wondering around by herself. The white mare hoped she wasn't trespassing, so she was even more shocked at what the young filly asked if she was an angel. She frowned slightly not knowing how to respond, and she still was a bit skittish, shifting her weight from foot to foo.

N-no, she said then realized her voice was barely above a whisper. She cleared her throat and tried to repeat stronger, no I'm not an angel just a regular equine too, she said a bit louder yet still have her soft quality to it. I'm sorry if I'm intruding in a herd land she also said not liking for a fight with someone so young. Eveleen also wondered if her parents or even other herd members were nearby. 

OOC: thank you very much! I hope I didn't confuse you with this new post

Messages In This Thread
The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Areli - 09-07-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Areli - 09-07-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Areli - 09-07-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 10:52 PM