the Rift

The bringer of light{OPEN}

Areli Posts: 82
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 hh :: 3 (Birdsong) HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bee :: Grey Wolf :: None Shady

ARELI
Do you still believe in love, I wonder?

The angel-mare’s voice was so soft at first that Areli strained to catch her words. Even after the stranger cleared her throat, her voice did not grow much louder, and so the girl moved forward in an attempt to get closer. “I’m not an angel,” she heard her murmur, and then,  “I’m sorry if I’m intruding in a herd land.”

“Oh,” the filly replied informally, with a casual shrug. She wasn’t sure whose lands these were, but she hadn’t seen any sort of border. The Falls were ringed by cliffs, the Edge had its crumbling glass wall, and the Throat was an island, she remembered. All had warriors who patrolled the outskirts. If they were in a herdland, these leaders weren’t doing a very good job. “If you’re intruding, I guess me ‘n Bee are too.” At the sound of her name, the pup yipped once, then returned to her investigation of the stranger, doing her best to sniff around her hooves. To the Bee, the stranger didn’t smell like any Helovian, and the unusual scent piqued the wolf’s interest. Unconcerned with her companion’s curiosity, Areli only rolled her eyes at the canine once before returning her attention to the mare-who-was-not-an-angel. “Are you exploring, then?” she inquired with a light swish of her tail. It wasn’t often that she came across company in the wild wood, and though the mare claimed that she was nothing special, she still held enough intrigue to capture the filly’s attention. “Or,” she continued, with a note of concern creeping into her childish voice, “Are you lost? If you’re lost, I know the way back home,” she offered. She was sure that should she bring the stranger back to the Falls that Mama would be able to help her sort things out. She said as much, explaining, “My Mama’s a mason for our herd, and she’s seen all of Helovia. She could get you where you want to go,” Areli concluded confidently, heart swelling with pride at the thought of her mother. Yes, if this mare needed help, it would be Mama to the rescue.

"speech"

OOC: Not at all! So excited to meet both of you c:

Image Credit || coding by Tamme
[Image: areli_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgh47.png]
Icon base: Bronzehalo
Please do not tag Areli except in opening posts!

Messages In This Thread
The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Areli - 09-07-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Areli - 09-07-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Areli - 09-07-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 10:52 PM