the Rift

The bringer of light{OPEN}

Eveleen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Eveleen realized that this young fully truly must be exploring all on her own and felt I little potty for the young thing. She remembered what it was like to be alone all to well. Eveleen felt something at her feet and looked down to see the wolf pup that she had accedently forgot about. It seemed interested in her, and gave a little cute yipped when it's friend started to talk.

Eveleen couldn't help but smirk at the little pup before turning her attention to the filly. She was actually aware of relaxing a little bit and she thought maybe she could trust this new comer. 

She asked if she was exploring and was about to answer then she asked if she was lost. Yes, she thought to herself, I've lost my path for awhile now. Eveleen kept the brooding thoughts to herself, not wanting to darken the mood. When the young filly mentioned her mom being a mason for her herd and saying her mom could help, she wondered if there was an implied message of taking her back to her herd lands.

Could this be my chance, could I finally find a home, the thought immediately came to mind. Although she wanted to go, her shy nature had cringing at being around many others. She tried to give herself a pep talk to gain a bit of courage then said, I'm not really lost I'm just looking for a home, and if your mom could that would be splendid, but I don't want you gating in trouble for bringing a strange horse into herd land, her soft voice said just loud enough to be heard.

OOC: thanks and it's great meeting the three of you

Messages In This Thread
The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Areli - 09-07-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Areli - 09-07-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Areli - 09-07-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: The bringer of light{OPEN} - by Eveleen - 09-07-2015, 10:52 PM