the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

Dvorak Posts: 4
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 hh :: 10
Tamme

Dvorak felt his horns collide with the wolf's leg, sending painful shudders and shockwaves of force through his spine; it was exquisite. He was in a rage, nothing but pulsing, red fog and fury guiding his actions, and he praised the blood that fell, worshipped the battle, and sang for the destruction. Solid hooves carried him, and his tail flashed behind him, white stripes thick and full along his sides as evidence of his current, psychotic state. There was joy in this release, unlike in any other facet of his life, and he reveled in the fight. 

Keen eyes snapped around, but just as he looked up, a massive paw came crashing down on his body. He slid out from under himself, sliding on the now muddy ground as his face was smashed into the dirty. Angrily, his neck ticked, a little jumping blood vessel as he burned through the pain and waited to get up. His entire right side was coated in grime, and he curled his lips back into a snarl. Angrily, he shook out his coat, suppressing a groan at the pain that began to clench at his muscles. He was not giving up this easily. This was not going to end this way. 

He looked for a new angle, and that was when his eyes fell on Tatiana. Черт! (Damn!) Of all the stupid things, the princess had to get herself into this mess? Vory watched with horror as the wolf shoved her out of the way, and he did not hesitate to run to her aide, violence and anger consuming the honeyed gold of his wild eyes. "VHAT ARE YOU THINKING, TANYA?! LET ME DO JOB TO PROTECT YOU, YEH?" he snarled. "Oхуел? (the fuck?)"  With a snort he turned sharply and ran headlong back into the battle with no thought to his own injuries. 

Then, the wolf burst into more of them, and he grunted. "Okay, fine. Stay wit me." He muttered to Tatiana, lowering his neck to hit at the wolves like a battering ram. He kept a watchful eye on her, determined to do his job to the best of his ability - even if she was a silly princess who had no idea what she was getting in to...

безумие

TEAM MOON GOD
Tries to hit the wolves with his horns

@Tatiana

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nuray - 09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nyx - 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Dvorak - 09-09-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tatiana - 09-11-2015, 01:17 AM