the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

It is only now that Isopia sees Volterra.

Actually, she sees Vérzés first, and then hears her breath catch in her throat. The next thing she feels is surprise, like a cooling wave thrust down her throat. How can it be, that in the midst of battle - after such a heavy verdict has been rendered on all sides either for or against the Goddess who ultimately gave her life - that her thoughts could move so quickly and so easily to Volterra? The merest glimpse of the red scaled creature over head shut down every other reasoning faculty, and immediately sent her golden eyes in a spiral to find the mammoth yearling. Already his name was on her lips before she could manage to stifle the sound. There were literally bodies flying around them, and yet her eyes could only search for him.

Idiot, she scolded herself, nibbling on her lip to focus her attention. (Doesn't matter. He's here. Does he see you?) With a grunt that was anything but feminine, Isopia threw a hunk of earth directly at one of the smaller wolves. But the movement felt almost forced - habitual. She was fighting because she had to - it was her duty but (I want to find him) she was distracted. 

Although she was actively trying not to allow herself to look for Volterra, she was also actively moving away from where she knew he wasn't. On the surface of her mind, she told herself that those ahead of her could handle the wolves before them - that her talents would be better utilized elsewhere. Allowing herself to believe the lie, the earthen girl spun nimbly on her haunches and faced the opposite direction - right where Volterra was heaving the earth up into a spike shape. Immediately her ears flew back and she conjured a watery shape and threw it towards the dark colt. Simultaneously she threw a mound of earth at a wolf who appeared to be nearing behind Volterra's hindquarters. 

"Thought you could use some cooling off. You look ho-"(hot). Gulping, she swallowed. "Warm." But really, it was to protect him from any acid that might have splashed up when he staked the creature. Somehow sputtering embarrassing nonsense was easier than admitting to wanting to protect him. 

Iso throws a mound of earth at a small wolf, then turns around and throws water at Volterra as he stakes one (to try and protect him from any acid that splashed up from it), and then tries to crush another that is behind him.

Mentions: @Volterra 

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nuray - 09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nyx - 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Isopia - 09-09-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tatiana - 09-11-2015, 01:17 AM