the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
[Image: 544db86c3336b]

Everything was wrong. Nothing was right. Something was happening, and Aviya's bones burned with the desire to end it all. The mare's fog encased the battlefield, making even her own vision blurry. In the depths of her heart, in her soul, she wanted to slay this beast and--for some reason--protect someone she had loathed since she first laid eyes upon his grotesque body. But her heart thrummed in her chest, beating hard and fast with the will to protect this brother of her's, and no one else. There were so many on the battlefield scrambling around them, screaming and fighting, like little insects emerging from a crushed anthill. Aviya's mind was swimming, and she felt hot and disoriented from casting her magic for so long. The fog around her cloven hooves evaporated and disappeared just as she suddenly collided with another body. Her half-horn sliced nothing, and the pain that erupted in her shoulder brought her to life.

The smoky woman sucked in a sharp breath and swung around to face her attacker--though her mind seemed to recognize him as harmless. He was not attacking her, but the wolf, and just managed to run into her like an imbecile. A growl of frustration laced her parted lips as Aviya lurched forward past ASHAMIN, towards where MESEC had gone off to attack the wolf coming for her. "MESEC! WAT--" The woman's words were cut short as her brother suddenly slumped down. A sudden, new rage filled her lungs and she growled again. There was a mess of bodies, and with her injured shoulder, she struggled to weave between them. "MESEC!" She called again, icy eyes wide as she wanted the body of a wolf engulf her once-hybrid sibling.

The white-faced mare stopped in her tracks and she swung into a half-rear in her surprise. As Mesec transformed, as did the shadow wolf. Several mutant wolves ran like wild around them. Aviya lowered her horn and slashed back and forth wildly, attempting to bring down any that she could. Her eyes still on Mesec, the monster he had become, Aviya decided what she had to do. He seemed no longer in control of himself, as he ran after a filly hybrid in an attempt to--what it seemed like--devour her. "STOP!" Aviya screamed, jumping before Mesec as he attempted to destroy a mutant wolf.

Chance is the only game I play with, baby
We let our battles choose us

TEAM PROTECT MESEC/ANTI-RIFT GOD
Aviya tries to slash at mutant wolves with her horn before she jumps in front of Mesec, trying to help bring him back into control of himself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nuray - 09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nyx - 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Aviya - 09-10-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tatiana - 09-11-2015, 01:17 AM