the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

Lothíriel Posts: 37
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hands :: 4 years of age HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Thingol :: Raven :: None krazie
you saw the stars out in front of you, too tempting not to touch
but even though it shocked you, something's electric in your blood

The tip of her horn pierces fur and flesh—it's almost a delicious sensation, the tearing muscle and sinew and tissue. Before she can relish it any further, god's blood douses the skin of her face and chest, damned ichor which burns as it kisses. With a cry, Lothíriel stumbles backwards, eyes squeezed tightly in pain. Fortunately, the blood does not affect her vision, but it is acutely painful, and paired  with the confusion and noise disturbing the environment around her, the roan girl becomes senseless. As if from a great distance, she feels the thrashing wolf god collide with the earth, and she opens her eyes to see it. How curious the death of a god; it is terribly unnatural when things that aren't meant to die do so. She stands transfixed until the body begins to grow and become distorted, until it pulls apart, shattering into a hundred other little wolves, composed of improbable body parts held together by acid. They scatter into the crowd of Helovians, magic of all types humming in the air as they try to defend themselves from the vile wolflings.

The girl feels her heart leap into her throat and begins to reel away, but a demi-wolf lurches towards her, spittle rattling from its snarling jaws. Lothíriel screams, terrified and in pain, but she has no other choice than to turn and defend herself. It snaps at her throat, but she manages to twist away at the last moment. With a half-strangled cry, she tries to plunge her horn into its neck, gritting her teeth as she braces for impact. 
Lothíriel Stormsinger
credits

TEAM MOON GODDESS
Blood splatters on her face and chest, burning her. She's attacked by a demi-wolf and tries to stab it in the neck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nuray - 09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nyx - 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Lothíriel - 09-10-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tatiana - 09-11-2015, 01:17 AM