the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

Crystarius Posts: 13
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
armor laced with blood shall reclaim his name

My hit lands on the boy with a satisfying thud but before I can turn around an assault him further for defending the corrupted wolf, my front hooves slip on the moist foliage covering the ground. Falling hard onto my knees, pain shoots up my legs and I can't help but groan. My knees are bruised, that much is certain. It was a graceless move, one that I am certain will come back to haunt me later. I stumble as I lift myself back up onto my hooves, limping with the first several movements and working hard to remain stone-faced despite the pain in my legs. Snorting softly, I look around in an attempt to regain my bearings - red eyes quickly scanning over the battlefield to find only chaos.

Another wolf stood, though this one seemed different. This one seemed to be backing up the goddess so I don't pay him much attention. Instead, I focus on the corrupted wolf. He's been taken down and for a moment relief floods my aching body. That relief, however, is quickly replaced with dread when he erupts into a bunch of smaller wolves. Well, fuck. Of course it couldn't have been that easy. My original 'prey' forgotten, I focus my attention on killing these damned wolves. I memorized what he looked like, however, and glanced to the mare he'd attempted to harm. She seemed to be faring just fine. In fact, watching her attack the wolves is quite attractive. Snorting softly, I force myself to look away and refocus on the battle at hand.

Pinpointing a small wolf in my red gaze, I lower my head and charge towards it. Pain throbs in my knees with every heavy step but I ignore it. As I draw near, I thrust my crystal horn upwards aiming to either spear the wolf in the chest or knock it back at the very least. I continue the upward motion from the thrust and lift myself into a rear with the hopes of crashing my hooves down on the creature.

CRYSTARIUS
image credit

TEAM MOONY
Slips, bruises his knees.
Spies one of the smaller wolves, charges at it with his horn lowered. He thrusts his horn up near the wolf hoping to hit it in the chest. Following the upward motion of the thrust, he rears and attempts to smash his hooves down on the wolf.

Tagging is preferred

Permission for all except death and/or dismemberment
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nuray - 09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nyx - 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Crystarius - 09-11-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tatiana - 09-11-2015, 01:17 AM