the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

Tatiana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"IT IS AMAZING HOW COMPLETE IS THE DELUSION THAT BEAUTY IS GOODNESS."
 - LEO TOLSTOY

The impact she had been expecting never came.  Instead, her fears were confirmed when the beast plowed into her and pushed her out of the way as if she was nothing.   She stumbled, feeling pain radiate through her left side and shoulder and she continued to deal with the aftereffects of her still-fuzzy vision.  Thankfully, the haze was clearing.  She took a few sore steps as images began to solidify.  The spots began to fade until one image, in particular, took a clear shape with solid edges.  Dvorak.  And he looked ever so pleased at her performance.   

His eyes were angry, but she did not shrink from him.  She planted all four hooves squarely and stood, impassively, as the anger rushed out of him.  "Oh, you want me to sit on sideline?  You should know how good I am at sitting,"  she challenged, narrowing her eyes at the larger stallion.  However, she refused to raise her voice.  Tatiana was calm, cool, and collected - even if her side had begun to throb.  She wasn't going to run and hide and she wasn't sure if she could even help with healing at this point - she had nothing to heal with.  She had made up her mind.  She would fight for whatever peace she could find. 

Tatiana watched as he spun away only to slide to a halt as the wolf exploded into miniatures.  She, for once, did as she was told (You're welcome, Vory!) and remained close to the stallion.  The iridescent mare did her best to keep pace, her eyes flitting between any source of movement.  She was going to prove to him that she could be brave too.  He didn't have to know that she was utterly terrified deep down.  They had been pulled from their home, tossed into a battle that was in no way their own, and now what was to come of them?  What happened next?  But she knew better than to dwell on such distractions.   Instead, she kept her antlers pointed toward the wolves, doing her best to spear or slash those that came too near - especially those battered away by Dvorak's horns. 

TATIANA
image credit 

@Dvorak

TEAM GODDESS
Bruised side/shoulder from last round
Tatiana tries to slash/spear mini-wolves with her sharp antlers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nuray - 09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Nyx - 09-08-2015, 08:56 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II) - by Tatiana - 09-11-2015, 01:17 AM