the Rift

[PRIVATE] in search of the heart

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
I'm like a prayer you whisper from your window to the world

"Yeah, it was just, I only saw a shadow and you looked like you were kinda glowing with all that light and stuff, and those wolf clones were dark and glowwy too."

She replied rather distractedly, already focusing more on the surroundings than on talking. Peeking curiously down each path in turn, Erthë hummed and nodded as Naerys explained about the rooms on the other end, feet itching to explore. The long, slender tail slithered excitedly around the hocks as she tripped about, mother forgotten for this amazing new place and the friend she'd found; a friend that knew a lot more than Erthë did.

"Oh, that's good. I wouldn't want to catch that... also I hope you won't catch this, it's pretty icky too. The world looks strange with this goo in the eyes, things start to glow and stuff!"

All thought of sickness and monsters disappeared at the suggestion of the game however. With an excited squeal the pale hybrid skipped after Naerys down one of the path, as eager as she was fearless now that she had been careful and good like momma told her to be.

It was easily the most fun she'd had in weeks. Together they explored the many caverns and took it in turn to find treasures; glowing plants and flowers, interesting rocks and crevices and a whole room filled with what Erthë swore had to be diamonds, because they sparkled so prettily. Time went by much too quickly, and it wasn't until her stomach gave up an almighty growl that she realized how long she must have been down there in the caves.

"I think I need to go soon" she said, rather reluctantly interrupting the game. "Momma will be worried if I stay away much longer, and she nags so much when she's upset. What about you? Are you staying here or do you want to go together?"

Eying their pile of treasures longingly, she dropped the last glimmering rock onto it and eyed Naerys, waiting to hear her reply before starting to walk back towards the first cave and the way out.

Lines by Darya87

@Naerys - No worries! Feel free to end it now if you want to, I feel satisfied! :D

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
in search of the heart - by Naerys - 09-08-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: in search of the heart - by Erthë - 09-08-2015, 01:36 AM
RE: in search of the heart - by Naerys - 09-19-2015, 12:49 AM
RE: in search of the heart - by Erthë - 09-22-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: in search of the heart - by Naerys - 10-05-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: in search of the heart - by Erthë - 10-08-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: in search of the heart - by Naerys - 11-11-2015, 12:21 AM
RE: in search of the heart - by Erthë - 11-12-2015, 11:19 AM