the Rift

[PRIVATE] Stormy-eyed and daily discontented.

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark

I approached further, staying rather quiet which was probably a bad idea. I should have at least said something. However, before I could form the words in my head to speak to her, she spoke to me. A simple humorous Hello. I wondered what she could be so excited about. Perhaps the gorgeous Birdsong day put her in a good mood? Or perhaps something entirely different. I wasn’t so sure, but I wasn’t going to let it bother me.

I dipped my head to her gently, offering her a small smile. “Ah, hello there.” I spoke softly, trying to keep my voice from cracking from the many years of being unused. I wasn’t exactly sure where to go from here, but I approached with a good amount of distance between the mare and I as to not get in a bubble she may have created. Eyes glanced over her before turning to the tree, enjoying the streaks of sun that slid through the leaves and onto my pelt.

A few moments later, I turned my attention to the mare once more. “I’m Glasgow. I apologize for barging in on you.” I said gently, voice growing a bit stronger as I grew more confident in my voice. I dropped my gaze from the mare in a curious manner before looking to the ground. Still wondering what perhaps put the mare in such a good and entertained mood, hoping that it wasn’t me. Though also understanding if it were me. Perhaps I could get along better if people laughed at my appearance rather than be frightened of it.

She looked a lot like me in some aspects. She was of a porcelain coloring as was I. She was graced with a singular horn whereas I carried dual horns and one broken off. A shame, really. Though a token to show that I fought for my sister and left a mark in the Darkness. I guess I was kind of proud of it in a way, at least the courage I had to actually fight it. Not so much the pain and scars afterward. But would I do it again? In a heartbeat.

'We've lost it all, I'm just a silhouette.
I'm a lifeless face you'll soon forget.'
IMAGE CREDITS

@Sheba SORRY IT'S POO :c

Messages In This Thread
Stormy-eyed and daily discontented. - by Sheba - 09-08-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Stormy-eyed and daily discontented. - by Glasgow - 09-27-2015, 01:24 AM