the Rift

Anybody out there?...

Evahna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Deep in thought, Evahna hadn't even noticed the other being. The one thing she's been searching for for months. There it was. And though the darling girl did not wish to startle the brown lady, she had. Though it was not a frightening startle, it was more of a is this real look that was given with huge open amber orbs.

The larger lady drank her in, watching her movements and piercing her gaze at those beautiful wings. What a lovely gift that would be, flight... Oh how amazing it would be to take flight and forget the ground below. It would make running from your problems so much easier. Perhaps if Eva would have been born with wings she could have flown away from war instead of being forced to participate.

Evahna finally smiles, a large and welcoming smile. Pure happiness beginning to cover up every inch of sadness that stained her face before. Today was that day. "Why yes it is an absolutely beautiful day out," warm tones flowing through the air "Nasreen? 'Tis lovely to meet you, I go by Evahna but you're welcome to call me Eva."

The bay is quiet for a moment before she begins to speak again, "I hope this does not seem weird but you have no idea how amazing it feels for me to see a being after so long of being alone." She shifts her face to watch the mare more thoroughly now. To absorb all that she can about her physical attributes and all because that was her training. To take note of EVERY little detail in the case of something going bad. "'Tis better to know your enemy than to not." his voice ringing in the back of her skull, upsetting her stomach and bringing a whirl of emotional pain with it. Though she still smiled, the smile almost drifted.

NOTES;; ---
TAG;; @Nasreen
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-08-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-10-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-11-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-13-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-15-2015, 12:13 AM