the Rift

Anybody out there?...

Evahna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

'A pleasure,' Nasreen says. A friendly tone from her voice as well. Allowing Evahna just the right amount of understanding that she could relax throughout this meaning. Harm or danger were not words the bay would use to describe this meeting, no no. Absolutely not, this was a wonderful meeting and they had only spoken a few words. Eva could feel some sort of connection with her. Whether it be a lifelong friendship or a lifelong acquaintance she was not sure, though she was sure she would be forever grateful to this lovely gal.

Though Nasreen waited for Evahna to continue speaking first, Eva would have not minded for interruptions. It was pure bliss to have finally seen someone after so long, even with her memories ringing in the back of her mind, she can not sink herself to be so sad with a bright soul in front of her. As Nasreen listened she replied with questioning tones. A few uncertain words that Evahna would be happy to answer.

"I've been traveling by myself for about a year and a half now," she paused "I have only had company but maybe two or three times during my travels." Evahnas face now searched for Nasreens eyes, hoping the painted mare would understand just why Evahna was so happy to see her. Time alone has brought nothing but pain for the amber eyed mare, a full year and a half to dwell on all the things to she had done wrong.

All that time to remember every face she slaughtered in the name of the king. All that time to remember she was conceived and birthed for one purpose only, war. Cast around like a battle toy and tossed to the side once she was no longer fit to rain terror upon the lands. Remembering just how upset they were to see she was born without a horn and being made fun of for such all her life. She remembers everything and with a year and a half to waller in it, she's come quite familiar with tears and sadness.

NOTES;; I have no idea how to spell waller (like rolling around on something and sinking into it?), my spellcheck say's it is not spelled correctly. This may also just be a term that my redneck family uses, I'm not sure if it's even a word lol.
TAG;; @Nasreen
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-08-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-10-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-11-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-13-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-15-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-15-2015, 01:43 AM