the Rift

Anybody out there?...

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
When Eva’s face lit up at her offer, the girl knew she had spoken right. With the sweet sensation of satisfaction rising in her chest, Nasreen smiled back. She was sure that the Throat’s ruling body would let the friendly unicorn stay. Though Eva claimed that she knew not what she had done, it did not change Nasreen’s opinion of her—gods knew that she had a past as well, and the Throat had given her yet another chance to live the life she had been thrust into when she had entered Helovia. The same would be true for Eva; this she firmly believed. And so, the optimistic lass brushed aside her companion’s concerns with a gentle sweep of a copper wing. “Don’t be silly,” she replied, “Sharing can only do me as much good as it will do you. And I do believe that in sharing, I’ve gained a new friend today.” She cast a sunny glance at Eva’s expression, wondering if the mare also felt a sense of camaraderie.

“Anyhow,” she continued, gaze turning upwards towards the sun’s position in the sky, “We’d better get started if we want to reach the Throat as quickly as we can—I’m not sure how long it is by hoof, but it is a good day’s travel by wing.” Unsure if it had been impolite to call attention to Eva’s lack of certain feathered appendages, the girl hurriedly added, “But it is no matter—it will give us plenty of time to talk, and you’ll be able to see the different territories here. It’s actually better this way,” she finished, hoping that she hadn’t caused her new friend unrest. “Just follow me, and I’ll explain all I can along the journey.” And with that, Nasreen turned and began trotting south, to the place where they both soon would call home.

OOC: I'll get the joining thread up straightaway!

Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-08-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-10-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-11-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-13-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-15-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-15-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-16-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-20-2015, 12:31 AM